CMS Development

PeterKumospace
メンバー

Restrict Drag and Drop Modules

解決

I need to allow users to select one or more modules from a list of specific different global modules when using a template (and I need the user to be able to pick the order of modules if using more than one). I can't think of any way to do this using only modules (because we can't create submodules or anything like that and these will be global modules they'll be picking from). So I'm thinking that a drag and drop area would work well, however I would need to restrict the module options to only the list of modules they are allowed to use.

Is there currently any way to restrict the modules accessible to a drag and drop area?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
albertsg
解決策
ガイド役

解決

Hi @PeterKumospace, I had a very similar question some days ago and I believe there is no way to limit/restrict the modules that can be used in a drag and drop area.

Here's my question: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CMS-Development/Limit-module-types-in-dnd-area/td-p/656625
I'm not sure if @Jaycee_Lewis had the chance to find out more about it, but from what I've been testing I don't think there is currently a way to achieve this.

What you could do is use a Theme and create Theme modules, so your content editors don't have to search in the Global modules but in a smaller list of them.

Did my answer help you? Mark it as a solution

You also connect with me on LinkedIn or Twitter

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
albertsg
解決策
ガイド役

解決

Hi @PeterKumospace, I had a very similar question some days ago and I believe there is no way to limit/restrict the modules that can be used in a drag and drop area.

Here's my question: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CMS-Development/Limit-module-types-in-dnd-area/td-p/656625
I'm not sure if @Jaycee_Lewis had the chance to find out more about it, but from what I've been testing I don't think there is currently a way to achieve this.

What you could do is use a Theme and create Theme modules, so your content editors don't have to search in the Global modules but in a smaller list of them.

Did my answer help you? Mark it as a solution

You also connect with me on LinkedIn or Twitter

0 いいね!