CMS Development

dullah
Membre

Removing Social Media Buttons from Email

I've designed a custom email template for a company i'm working for using their HubSpot account and the HubSpot COS. In my template design I've intentionaly left out the "social sharing module" because I don't want any social media links or buttons displayed in my design. And seems to work just fine on my end. 

For some reason they are seeing social media buttons on their end (See attached image below.) Is this some kind of default RSS feed on their end or is there something I need to do on my end? How do i remove?

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 11.23.01 AM.png 

0 Votes
3 Réponses
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @dullah  Welcome to the Community. Can you expand further on what you mean by " . . on their end"  Are the icons appearing after you send the email? Or do they want to delete the icons from an email they are creating. 

If you could clarify, I'll do my best to advise your further. 

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page and check out the upcoming AMA with Deb Calvert.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Votes
dullah
Membre

I looked at the source code and found this. I believe this is the problem. How do I access the source code in the template COS so I can delete this?

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 12.31.08 PM.png

0 Votes
dullah
Membre

Thanks ed, glad to be here. So I'm only responsible for designing the template. My clients are the ones creating the emails using my template design. I've cleared my template design from any social media modules, code, images etc.

But for some reason my clients are sending me screenshots of my design with that row of social media buttons at the very bottom outside of my design. Is that coming from the email generater or is there something in my template design that I'm not aware of?

0 Votes