CMS Development

ninjabean
Mitglied

Removing HubSpot Default Styling from Embedded Forms on External Site in Pop-Up Window

lösung

How form is appearing when embedded in pop-up windowHow form is appearing when embedded in pop-up windowI'm working on a client site who is using SiteFinity and has lots of forms. When I embed the code on the page itself the HubSpot Defualt styling is stripped, but once I add the embed code to appear in the pop-up window the HubSpot Default styling is still slightly showing through. Why does the default style strip once embeded on the page itself, but not in the pop-up menu? Do I need addition code in the javascript? The CSS styling itself works fine in the last image provided from a page, but not in the pop-up.CSS styling has been removed. I've tried with and without the space in CSS:' ';CSS styling has been removed. I've tried with and without the space in CSS:' ';How form should be appearingHow form should be appearing

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
ndwilliams3
Lösung
Autorität

Removing HubSpot Default Styling from Embedded Forms on External Site in Pop-Up Window

lösung

@DaniellePetersis correct. Each team member has their own form embed code. Each embed code would need the css: '' parameter.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
6 Antworten
ndwilliams3
Autorität

lösung

Can you post a link to the page? it will be easier to troubleshoot if I can look at the CSS on a live page.

0 Upvotes
ninjabean
Mitglied

lösung

http://sterlinghomeswpg.com/meet-the-team < This is the page with the issue. Blair Jaquet contact was the one I was troubleshooting with.

http://sterlinghomeswpg.com/home-details/24WheelwrightWay < This is them showing up properly

0 Upvotes
DaniellePeters
Stratege/Strategin

lösung
Looks like there are ~15 form embed codes on that page and only one has the 
css: ''
parameter. You need to add that to each embed code, as each embed contains the defauit styling which is general enough to style all of the HubSpot forms on the page.
0 Upvotes
ndwilliams3
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

@DaniellePetersis correct. Each team member has their own form embed code. Each embed code would need the css: '' parameter.

0 Upvotes
ninjabean
Mitglied

lösung

To make sure I'm understanding this correctly, I would need to add the css: ' ' part to each embedded form in order for the styling to show properly on the page?

0 Upvotes
ndwilliams3
Autorität

lösung

correct.

0 Upvotes