CMS Development

Gabvo
Participant

Remove bulletpoints in footer

SOLVE

Since the last update of Chrome, bulletpoints appeared in my footer, only on the dutch version of our website (/nl). How to fix this? Adding "list-style: none" in the css of the footer doesn't work..

Thank you! 

BulletpointsBulletpointsdesign manager of the footerdesign manager of the footer

1 Accepted solution
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@Gabvo - The word "vertical"  is misspelled in your Dutch version. It currently says verticaal

misspell.png

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
tjoyce
Solution

SOLVE

@Gabvo - The word "vertical"  is misspelled in your Dutch version. It currently says verticaal

misspell.png

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.

0 Upvotes
Gabvo
Participant

SOLVE

Wow that was quick!! 🙂 thanks!! Can you tell me where I can find this code? 

tjoyce

SOLVE

@Gabvo - That's a really good question since that class is generally added by default when you choose your menu and choose either vertical or horizontal. So, my thought is that someone attempted to manually enter the class into the builder in one of your content blocks in the footer global module. 

Here's a quick fix that you can drop into the header or footer or javascript file for your site. 

<script>
$(function(){$('.hs-menu-flow-verticaal').addClass('hs-menu-flow-vertical');});
</script>
0 Upvotes
Gabvo
Participant

SOLVE

Yes, our website has been migrated to Hubspot recently by ne of the external partners of Hubspot. Gonna try your solution.

Just to understand: "So, my thought is that someone attempted to manually enter the class into the builder in one of your content blocks in the footer global module." --> The content block used is the "simple menu" one. The code is the following: 
{% simple_menu menu_tree="{{ module.menu_tree }}", orientation="{{ module.orientation }}" %}

I don't see any manually written code... Still confused where I could see it

0 Upvotes
Gabvo
Participant

SOLVE

Yes sure! I have nowhere else to see it in the design manager of Hubspot. This is all I have access to from my end. 

0 Upvotes
tjoyce

SOLVE

Well, try the fix, I'm certail it's the misspelling of the class because when I correct the spelling in chrome it removes the bullets. Maybe after you do the temporary fix, you can investigate further. It's hard to tell exactly what happens sometimes when you don't have access to the design tools yourself.

0 Upvotes
Gabvo
Participant

SOLVE

yes gonna do this. In the main javascript file right? (tried it and failed, did it wrong probably). Nowhere else to put it, besides HTML adding on the template itself.

tjoyce

SOLVE

@Gabvo - I don't see it in the source. If you can find this file in your design toos, add it to the bottom of there - No need for the surrounding <script></script> tags.

https://www.paxfamilia.com/hs-fs/hub/4227532/hub_generated/template_assets/1537794460388/Paxfamilia_...

0 Upvotes
tjoyce

SOLVE

I'm with you @Gabvo - The code looks correct. I don't see a manually entered class. Very strange. Are you 100% certain you are looking at the code for the Netherlands page?

0 Upvotes