CMS Development

debbie-larkins
Participant

Remove Site header HTML from Landing Pages

SOLVE

Is there a way to remove site header HTML from specific landing pages? We have a zendesk widget, but would prefer not to have this show on a few pages.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
benvanlooy
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

If this header has an id, you can use css to hide it 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @debbie-larkins

In HubSpot you can either apply header code to all pages (in content settings), or individual pages (in the page settings). 

If you want your script to not appear on certain pages, you would need to move it from the content settings to all the page settings. 

Alternatively, you may be able to configure pages to exclude on the  zendesk end - not sure. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
benvanlooy

SOLVE

You could also make a module from the header & add a boolean option to hide it on the pages you choose.

If you want, post a link to the page & I'll see if there is somehow a solution with css 🙂

0 Upvotes
debbie-larkins
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @benvanlooy,

The main site is: 
http://advantagetelemessaging-2626250.hs-sites.com/advantage-telemessaging-call-center-reading

But the page we are building that we'd like the zendesk script removed/hidden from is:
http://advantagetelemessaging-2626250.hs-sites.com/hi2018-0

Obvs, both are a work in progress... but any help we can get with this would be appreciated!

Thanks, Debbie

0 Upvotes
benvanlooy

SOLVE

Hi there

thanks!

And which part of the page would you like to be hidden?

(which part of the header?)

0 Upvotes
debbie-larkins
Participant

SOLVE

Haha, yeah I guess that would help, huh!

It's the support widget that shows at the bottom of the page... in the source code its this:

<script>
/*<![CDATA[*/
window.zEmbed||function(e,t){var n,o,d,i,s,a=[],r=document.createElement("iframe");window.zEmbed=function(){a.push(arguments)},window.zE=window.zE||window.zEmbed,r.src="x-javascript&colon;false",r.title="",r.role="presentation",(r.frameElement||r).style.cssText="display: none",d=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),d=d[d.length-1],d.parentNode.insertBefore(r,d),i=r.contentWindow,s=i.document;try{o=s}catch(e){n=document.domain,r.src='x-javascript&colon;var d=document.open();d.domain="'+n+'";void(0);',o=s}o.open()._l=function(){var e=this.createElement("script");n&&(this.domain=n),e.id="js-iframe-async",e.src="https://assets.zendesk.com/embeddable_framework/main.js",this.t=+new Date,this.zendeskHost="atminc.zendesk.com",this.zEQueue=a,this.body.appendChild(e)},o.write('<body onload="document._l();">'),o.close()}();
/*]]>*/
window.zESettings = {
webWidget: {
position: {
horizontal: 'left',
vertical: 'bottom'
},
color: {
theme: '#A5292E'
}
}
};
</script>

0 Upvotes
benvanlooy
Solution

SOLVE

If this header has an id, you can use css to hide it 🙂

0 Upvotes
debbie-larkins
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for your reply. It doesn't have an ID - it's just a standard zendesk script that been put into the site header 😕

0 Upvotes