CMS Development

JLanfear

Related Blog Posts

SOLVE

Hello,

I have been trying for a little while to get a section on each blog post of three related blog posts. So far after looking through the tutorials I haven't really got anywhere.

My main issue seems to be that I want the posts to display related blog posts with the same tag as the specific article that it appears on which I can't seem to find.

Any help would be appreciated 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
warrendavey
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Related Blog Posts

SOLVE

@JLane 

This is doable and may need a custom module to be added or updated on your blog pages based on tags.

I would look in your asset marketplace and search blog and you will actually see a few of these that are pre-built for pretty cheap.

If you can't find one that meets your needs then reach out to us and we can build it. www.pearagon.com

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
albertsg
Solution
Guide

Related Blog Posts

SOLVE

Hello @JLanfear , you could use the blog_recent_tag_posts function for this. You just need to pass the tag of your post to this function and it will return as many articles as you want with that tag (limited to 100 articles). Then use that information to populate the content in your related blogs section.

Here's the link: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/functions#blog-recent-tag-posts 

Did my answer help you? Mark it as a solution

Book time with me

You can also connect with me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
RMarins
Participant

Related Blog Posts

SOLVE

Could I please get some help with the related_blog_posts method. It just stopped working all of the sudden. It now reports on all my modules that use the method that there's an error with a property that can't be resolved.
More specifically it says it cannot convert the property featuredImageResizeOptions to a query parameter.
It smells like something has changed in the methods implementation. Is anyone experiencing this ?

0 Upvotes
albertsg
Solution
Guide

Related Blog Posts

SOLVE

Hello @JLanfear , you could use the blog_recent_tag_posts function for this. You just need to pass the tag of your post to this function and it will return as many articles as you want with that tag (limited to 100 articles). Then use that information to populate the content in your related blogs section.

Here's the link: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/functions#blog-recent-tag-posts 

Did my answer help you? Mark it as a solution

Book time with me

You can also connect with me on LinkedIn

warrendavey
Solution

Related Blog Posts

SOLVE

@JLane 

This is doable and may need a custom module to be added or updated on your blog pages based on tags.

I would look in your asset marketplace and search blog and you will actually see a few of these that are pre-built for pretty cheap.

If you can't find one that meets your needs then reach out to us and we can build it. www.pearagon.com

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

0 Upvotes