CMS Development

jturk

Reference sub blogs on main blog page

Hello!  I'm looking to reference sub-blogs on our main blog page.  I was able to pull in the latest image, title, etc. for the sub-blogs easily, but I am looking to have the sub-blog's BLOG TITLE ad the header for each section.  I've tried looking for the "title" "name", etc. but am not sure what the proper reference is...

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
lscanlan
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Reference sub blogs on main blog page

Hi @jturk,

When you say sub-blog, are you referring to blog posts? I typically think of blog posts as belonging to a blog. That blog will have listing pages (which list the posts) and then blog post pages (which contain the content for an individual post). But I just want to make sure I'm on the same page.

If that's the case, I think what you're looking for is {{ content.name }} , but you can also take a look at the documented variables here: https://designers.hubspot.com/docs/hubl/hubl-supported-variables, just in case you're referring to something else.

And if you're not finding what you're looking for, feel free to add some links here and I'll be happy to take a look at how to access what you need on the listing page.

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support
0 Upvotes