CMS Development

ErinKas
Top Contributor

Reducing White Space in Template

SOLVE

Hey Community! I need your help Yet again! Here is the preview for the page: https://www.omniresources.com/-temporary-slug-404d1aee-a8a4-4007-9f43-3fe4e22d96b2?hs_preview=aGEXEQ...

I cant figure out how to reduce the white space under the two download boxes above the line. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ErinKas - try this css... 

.dload-banner > div:first-child + div {
    padding: 0 0 30px;
}

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
tjoyce
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ErinKas - try this css... 

.dload-banner > div:first-child + div {
    padding: 0 0 30px;
}

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.

0 Upvotes
ErinKas
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Seriously. How can I take your brain and put it in mine. I want to learn this stuff so badly but don't know where to start. Do you have any suggestions??? Thank you so much for that!!!!!

tjoyce

SOLVE

Haha, well thank you. I like Lynda.com, check out some of their preview material, starting with CSS https://www.lynda.com/CSS-tutorials/CSS-Fundamentals/417645-2.html?srchtrk=index%3a1%0alinktypeid%3a...

0 Upvotes
ErinKas
Top Contributor

SOLVE

So once you have an understanding of CSS would you say you are good in HubSpot? I know it takes practice but I really want to know how to do some basic stuff! 🙂 I know some HTML and css but not a ton.

tjoyce

SOLVE

CSS will get you pretty far in HS but, you basically just have to do a lot of exploring and trial and error to understand the beast.  Have you taken the HubSpot academy design course yet?

0 Upvotes
ErinKas
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Not yet. Will that start you from the beginning or do you need to have a solid understanding of CSS and HTML first. Which course do you recommend first? Lynda, or HubSpot? or both? LOL 

0 Upvotes
tjoyce

SOLVE

Understanding HTML CSS first will definitely make understanding the HS courses a lot easier 😄

0 Upvotes