Redirect to different success pages based on form dropdown selection
a month ago
I'm trying to configure the form on this page so that depending on which option is selected in the dropdown field, it will send them to a different landing page:
- if the user selects the Homebuilder option, it will redirect to Landing Page A.
- if they select the Remodeler option, it will redirect to Landing Page B
- and so on...
I found this code on a different thread that was trying to accomplish the same thing based on a checkbox field in the form:
I understand the If/Else logic in the code above. But is it possible to modify the code so that it will be:
- If value = New Homes, then go to LP A
- If value = Remodeling, then go to LP B
- If value = Developer, then go to LP C
- If value = Commercial, then go to LP D
- If value = Other, then go to LP E
- If value = Not a builder, then go to LP F
Thanks so much for your help. New to this and still learning.