Redirect to different success pages based on form dropdown selection
I'm trying to configure the form on this page so that depending on which option is selected in the dropdown field, it will send them to a different landing page:
- if the user selects the Homebuilder option, it will redirect to Landing Page A.
- if they select the Remodeler option, it will redirect to Landing Page B
- and so on...
I found this code on a different thread that was trying to accomplish the same thing based on a checkbox field in the form:
I understand the If/Else logic in the code above. But is it possible to modify the code so that it will be:
- If value = New Homes, then go to LP A
- If value = Remodeling, then go to LP B
- If value = Developer, then go to LP C
- If value = Commercial, then go to LP D
- If value = Other, then go to LP E
- If value = Not a builder, then go to LP F
Thanks so much for your help. New to this and still learning.