Also, we tried to import a button without any style and we still had the same issue, we get this type of error: http://prntscr.com/l0wn14
Comments from our developer: "I don't understand their response, basically, I created the simplest HTML file (there is no any additional JS) and added embed code from HubSpot, buttons are importing with flashing effect."
"You can look at embed code, it's importing image, after, it replacing by a text"
I have noticed issues with my newest CTA's as well.
We are also redesigning our website so we created new CTA's.
Initially there was no issues, however now MOZ and Ahrefs are generating reports saying that my CTA redirects (just like the URL you shared) have meta refresh qualities. So for some reason these redirects are being indexed by my seo tools as problems. However when you use the CTA's on the site they work fine.
Another thing I noticed is my newest CTA's show no location even though I know for a fact they are being used in multiple locations.
Still waiting for an answer on why this has only occurred in the last week.