CMS Development

chrissa0000
Contributor

RSS Feed to appear horizontally

Hello , How do you make an RSS Feed appear horizontally insteady of its vertical position?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @chrissa0000,

Can you please provide additional information regards to what you are looking to accomplish and where you are getting stuck? Are you embedding your RSS feed into a page? Into an email? 

Please provide more information, screenshots and details so that we can assist.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
chrissa0000
Contributor

@jennysowyrda Hi, May I know if you know how to style the RSS feed , the current default is it appears in a vertical position but I wan't it to line up horizontally www.besocialscene.com

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @chrissa0000,

Apologies for the delay in responding. Are you looking to stretch the RSS feed across multiple columns by editing the template? Currently looking at the page, it looks like it's pulling in vertically because of how the template is set up. 

Did you work with a designer on the template? 

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@chrissa0000,

@jennysowyrda is correct.  it appears your template is limiting to 3 cols of the available 12 cols. in our design manager, you will want to make that span the full width of the template.  then you will need to style that container appropriately.  maybe add display: flex to  .feedreader_box  

good luck out there!

chrissa0000
Contributor

This is the link https://info.besocialscene.com/home , you can check on the What's New section, the RSS feed is positioned vertically I want it to appear horizontally and I can't seem to adjust  the featured image. 

0 Upvotes