CMS Development

GOCursos

Question about associating interests with email on Wordpress

SOLVE

I am developing an online course platform, where students have an user associated with the mail, and in the profile I want to ask different interests through the property "purchase role", the problem is that the property necessarily asks that when filling it, they have to enter an email, and my intention is to associate it directly with the email with which the user has registered

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MichaelC
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

@dennisedson I get the issue

@GOCursos This is possible to fix if you know how to develop integrations with wordpress using API's and PHP.

Sadly im not a wordpress developer so I cant help you there. 

You can either program your own form without the email field and your users wont see that at all when they are logged in. 

If you do use HubSpots forms the email field will be required. You can chose the option to the field being pre-filled if you have ever been in contact with the user before using cookies. If the user have a cookie in their browser the email field can also be pre-filled - if you have enabled this once you created the form in HubSpot.

Need further help with integrations or business development?

Want to help me?

Go to the following links and read through the ideas. If you like them - give the idea an upvote

Upvote the following ideas:

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MichaelC
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

@dennisedson I get the issue

@GOCursos This is possible to fix if you know how to develop integrations with wordpress using API's and PHP.

Sadly im not a wordpress developer so I cant help you there. 

You can either program your own form without the email field and your users wont see that at all when they are logged in. 

If you do use HubSpots forms the email field will be required. You can chose the option to the field being pre-filled if you have ever been in contact with the user before using cookies. If the user have a cookie in their browser the email field can also be pre-filled - if you have enabled this once you created the form in HubSpot.

Need further help with integrations or business development?

Want to help me?

Go to the following links and read through the ideas. If you like them - give the idea an upvote

Upvote the following ideas:

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@GOCursos ,

Apologies, but I am not following 100%.  Can you add more details?

@MichaelC , maybe you see this more clearly than I do ( I am an old man and it is Friday )

0 Upvotes