CMS Development

aparnarevi
Participant

Purchased Background image carousel module from the Asset Marketplace not working

SOLVE

Hi 

I recenelty purchsed a Background Image carousel module however the slider does not seem to function. I am unable to debug the issue. I have tried uploading the latest supporting files from slick but still no luck. Can somebody help me ASAP.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
aparnarevi
Solution
Participant

Purchased Background image carousel module from the Asset Marketplace not working

SOLVE

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for the quick turnaround 🙂

The free module that I purchased can be found on the below page 
http://bristolwater-co-uk-7850638.hs-sites.com/demos

It is a bacground image slider. The images are currently stacked, the arrows and dots are missing and the sliding functionality is not working despite linking all the css and JS files. I am not sure what I am missing. This module is the closest to my requirement and it would save me a lot of time if the module is functional as I am not keen on coding this from scratch due to time constraints 😞

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @aparnarevi 

Could you post a link to the page with the issue?  Then we can see if it is something you need to fix ot the developer of the module.

If there is an actual bug with the module, please reference this FAQ page.  The module developer should be able to help resolve the issue

0 Upvotes
aparnarevi
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for the quick turnaround 🙂

The free module that I purchased can be found on the below page 
http://bristolwater-co-uk-7850638.hs-sites.com/demos

It is a bacground image slider. The images are currently stacked, the arrows and dots are missing and the sliding functionality is not working despite linking all the css and JS files. I am not sure what I am missing. This module is the closest to my requirement and it would save me a lot of time if the module is functional as I am not keen on coding this from scratch due to time constraints 😞

0 Upvotes