CMS Development

HK

Publishing dates in imported blog posts are in wrong language

SOLVE

Hi!

We imported blog posts from Wordpress and set the blog language and date times accordingly, but the dates are translated to English both in the listing page and the blog itself. Even resetting the publishing date in the post themselves doesn't translate the publishing date to Finnish. For some reason it seems like it's taking the content from blog author section and I've tried everything to find a way to set the publishing date in right format (now it's month, date, year, and it's supposed to be day.month.year). 

It would be great it somebody could help me with this. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
HK
Solution

SOLVE

Hi!

I actually found the reason why it was retrieving the publishing dates in a wrong language and format from the bloglisting template and repaired it to retrieve the format from Hubspot settings and now it's fixed!

-Heini

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
shearn
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You've probably already done this and it may be obvious, but are you making your changes via Date Formats under Blog Settings?

Capture.PNG

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes
HK

SOLVE

Hi!

Yes, I've already rechecked them and even reset them, but it has no effect.

@shearn wrote:

You've probably already done this and it may be obvious, but are you making your changes via Date Formats under Blog Settings?

Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @HK this is something that I advise you troubleshoot with the Customer Support team. Have you reached out to them via the 'Help' button in your account yet? 

0 Upvotes
HK
Solution

SOLVE

Hi!

I actually found the reason why it was retrieving the publishing dates in a wrong language and format from the bloglisting template and repaired it to retrieve the format from Hubspot settings and now it's fixed!

-Heini

0 Upvotes