CMS Development

Luon
Participant

Publishing changes not showing in preview

SOLVE

Is there something wrong with the server? Or has it something to do with caching? When I change my templates I can't see the changes on the preview panel after publishing. After my lunch break I refreshed one last time without changing the code and suddenly the changes I made before the break were visible.

1 Accepted solution
Luon
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thx for the reply. But that didnt help unfortunately.

We found a workaround bye adding and changing a query string at the end of the url. Could it be caching on the server side?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
tjoyce
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

SOLVE

I notice issues like that sometimes as well.

To be sure it's not a browser cache issue, what I tend to always do during development is keep the Chrome console open -> click the Network Tab -> toggle on Disable Cache.

From then on out, as long as the console is open, you shouldn't see any browser caching. 

Let us know if you think it may be somethin else.

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

0 Upvotes
Luon
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thx for the reply. But that didnt help unfortunately.

We found a workaround bye adding and changing a query string at the end of the url. Could it be caching on the server side?

0 Upvotes
tjoyce

SOLVE

This question comes up a lot, actually. You're not alone. Most likely it's still the browser caching. Especially if the css is being included using an @import. Glad you got it working. That would have been the next suggestion.

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

0 Upvotes
Luon
Participant

SOLVE

Yeah, I'm relieved. Thx for the help!

0 Upvotes