CMS Development

CatTASS

Publishing Landing Pages 'as Blogs'?

Hello!

I have a bit of a curveball to start 2019 off with. Our website uses the Craft CMS, in conjunction with Hubspot. We have a page here that takes all our blog posts and displays them as nice little cards with a featured image and it all works brilliantly.

However, we've got certain landing pages that we'd also like to have display on this page. It's my current understanding that to facilitate this, I need to include their templates in the Blog section of my files/templates in Design Manager, and manually duplicate the page as a Blog instead of a Landing Page.

Is there an easier way to do this? I'd love to just be able to 'tell' that page which pages to display cards for..

Sorry if that's a bit confusing  - new to all this!

Cheers,

Cat

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
mherzog
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Publishing Landing Pages 'as Blogs'?

Hey Cat! Happy to provide some insight here. There are two routes you can take to accomplish this.

1. As you mentioned, you can recreate these landing pages as blogs. However, all posts within a blog must use the same template- this means all of your landing pages must use the same template as your blog.

2. There's an option here to recreate this blog page as a landing page, and use a custom module for each card. Then, you could curate the posts and landing pages you'd like to display. It's certainly more manual, but it does allow you to preserve the templates applied to each landing page and blog. Once this is built out, you could just redirect your blog listing url to that "landing page" (new listing page) url. It's also a possibility, in this new page, to grab all of your blog posts (using one of these functions), then just add in modules that include the LP's you'd like as needed. This is totally possible, but definitely a job for someone hubl-proficient.

Let me know if I can provide any clarification on this 🙂 

0 Upvotes