CMS Development

BMartinez88

Proxy page rendering

SOLVE

I need to call Amplitude Experiments (basically a feature rollout tool) to know which HS page do we need to render. Is there any proxy or pre-render evaluation that can be done in HS router layer that where we can make such evaluation to decide which page to use?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
miljkovicmisa
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Proxy page rendering

SOLVE

Hello @BMartinez88 , thank you for writing.
I'm not familiar with this particular tool, although there are quite a few out there that can do the feature testing job, but guess what, HubSpot can do that too, is HubSpot's A/B testing out of the picture for some reason? It is a very powerful feature and can probably cover your needs.
Here is a link with some more info about this feature.

As for the routing layer, as far as I'm concered it is not possible to mess with it. Maybe you could do some prefetching hocus pocus...and disabling default behavior on links, but then again, it is already available to you why go into trouble 😛

If my answer was helpful please mark it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
BMartinez88

Proxy page rendering

SOLVE

Thank you @miljkovicmisa ! Yes, that's probably they way we're gonna go with. However, having a way to user our current centralized tool for A/B testing would be ideal. I understand it's not possible tho.

Thanks again

0 Upvotes
miljkovicmisa
Solution

Proxy page rendering

SOLVE

Hello @BMartinez88 , thank you for writing.
I'm not familiar with this particular tool, although there are quite a few out there that can do the feature testing job, but guess what, HubSpot can do that too, is HubSpot's A/B testing out of the picture for some reason? It is a very powerful feature and can probably cover your needs.
Here is a link with some more info about this feature.

As for the routing layer, as far as I'm concered it is not possible to mess with it. Maybe you could do some prefetching hocus pocus...and disabling default behavior on links, but then again, it is already available to you why go into trouble 😛

If my answer was helpful please mark it as a solution.