CMS Development

Shaykoo
Participant

Problem Editing with design manager

SOLVE

I was editing the page using page editor but then decided to make changes using design manager. The changes made through design manager is not reflecting in the page though I published the changes but it's not happening in the page. 

Thanks In Advance

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Stephanie-OG
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi there! Changes such as updating the structure or style on the Design Manager (a new module, new CSS styling) should be reflected on the page once they are published

However, if you change the content within a module, such as changing the text in a Rich Text module, it won't be updated on the page level. You will need to update it there as well.

What type of change did you make?

Stephanie O'Gay GarciaHubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
johnsonberry

SOLVE

I have the same problem, did you ever find the answer?

I also contacted  Printer in Error State for this issue but they did not resolve my problem.

0 Upvotes
Stephanie-OG
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi there! Changes such as updating the structure or style on the Design Manager (a new module, new CSS styling) should be reflected on the page once they are published

However, if you change the content within a module, such as changing the text in a Rich Text module, it won't be updated on the page level. You will need to update it there as well.

What type of change did you make?

Stephanie O'Gay GarciaHubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

0 Upvotes