CMS Development

JWatson7
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Preview Page different to Live Page

SOLVE

Hi, 

There seems to be an issue between the preview pages and the ones currently live. 

As I develop and make changes within the page builder, I save, update and preview the page (I do this by copying the shareable link into a Google Chrome Incognito tab). Then when I check the published web page the changes haven't been made.

Does anyone have any suggestions about this? It happens whether I make the changes in design manager or page builder. I have tried unpublishing the page first too.

Thank you!

1 Accepted solution
Jake_Lett
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

What happens if you wait 30 seconds after an update and then refresh? There is little lag sometimes when publishing updates. If that is not it, what exactly is not updating.

• Text
  • Images
  • CSS styles

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
SarahOps
Contributor

SOLVE

Having the same issue with my preview not looking the same as the live page once published. 

0 Upvotes
jonchim
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @JWatson7,

It might be a cache issue, also are you updating any global groups/modules or just like Bootstrap mentioned aboved Text, images, css? 

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Jake_Lett
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

What happens if you wait 30 seconds after an update and then refresh? There is little lag sometimes when publishing updates. If that is not it, what exactly is not updating.

• Text
  • Images
  • CSS styles