CMS Development

Stephanie-OG
Key Advisor

Preview Blog Author Page?

SOLVE

I've realised that I'm not actually sure how to preview the blog author page on a blog template, is there a way to do so?

On the "Live preview with display options" you can toggle between Post View and Listing View:

blog-options.png 

And on the "Preview without display options" you can update the URL parameters. For example: 

But how do you preview blog author pages? Is there a parameter I can add to the listings template like "blog_author=true"? Clients would like to see what it looks like before swapping out the templates. 

Thanks!

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
lscanlan
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi Stephanie,

There's no way to do this currently so far as I know. We're creating an issue for it in our GitHub instance, so hopefully they'll add either a way to do this through the UI or through using a query parameter like you were fooling around with.

I didn't see an idea post about this, so I'd encourage you to create one. The more visibility it gets, the better, and then we can push the GH issue a bit more.

- Leland

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
lscanlan
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi Stephanie,

There's no way to do this currently so far as I know. We're creating an issue for it in our GitHub instance, so hopefully they'll add either a way to do this through the UI or through using a query parameter like you were fooling around with.

I didn't see an idea post about this, so I'd encourage you to create one. The more visibility it gets, the better, and then we can push the GH issue a bit more.

- Leland

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support
Stephanie-OG
Key Advisor

SOLVE