Pop-up Form design limited, or is it just me?

Scout
Participant

I feel I am missing something.

I can upload a full-size, beautiful Feature Image for the Pop-up Callout or Form, but it renders as a tiny thumbnail in the preview. 

How can I get a larger image to show in Pop-up Callout and Form?

10 Replies 10
DanielSanchez
Key Advisor

Hi Scout,

Popup form is not a popup image.

It's an illustrative image, with text calling for lead capture and not a space for a link banner CTA.  All text in the image must be entered in the text fields of the PopUp Form.

eBooks are great choices for PopUp Form.

Hope this helps.

rtrev87
Participant

Hello Daniel,

Can you give the recommended for the dimensions so that the photos don't show up as smushed?

Is there an option to have a pop up image? Bascially, it would be nice to be able to be more visually appealing. 

amwilie
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

Heya @Scout 

Unfortanetly, yes, styling for the pop-up form is very limited. However, if you or someone on your team is able to add to the stylesheet of your site or just the pages you'll have the pop-up form on you can add some CSS to style the form yourself. Something like this:

.leadinModal.leadinModal-theme-default.leadinModal-v3 .dyno-image {
    float: none;
    display: block;
    margin: 0 auto 10px;
    width: 100%;
}
.leadinModal .dyno-image img {
    max-width: 100%;
}
.leadinModal.leadinModal-theme-default.leadinModal-v3.leadinModal-preview h4,
.leadinModal.leadinModal-theme-default.leadinModal-v3.leadinModal-preview .advance-wrapper {
    margin-left: 0;
    text-align: center;
}

Alyssa Wilie
Web Developer
LyntonWeb

border

Alyssa Wilie

Web Developer at LyntonWeb

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as the solution!

bmurray

Can you share what the pop-up form looks liek with that CSS in place?

0 Upvotes
Syeda_Fatima
Participant

Hi @amwilie 
 If I well understand it, I have to change the CSS of my own website to override the HS style? (with !important ?)

0 Upvotes
tajadojo
Participant

I would like to see a pop up form that looks modern. This one is so limited and gives a real out of date low quality look. Sort of embarresing really.

jonchim
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hey @tajadojo@rtrev87 with a bit of CSS styling and overrides you can get the pop up form to look more like a popup. What @amwilie provided above with css styles should get you in the right direction. It's not ideal to modify a popup for but it does the trick if you didn't want to go with a nonhubspot solution.

Jon Chim
Design Director
Morey Creative Studios

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Kevin-C
Recognized Expert | Partner

To add to @jonchim and @amwilie answers, this might be the perfect thing to post or upvote on the Ideas Board!

For the best results I would further refine your usecases and requirements and submit them!

KFredericksen
Participant

It would be nice to have more styling options for the HubSpot pop-up forms. I'd like to at least be able to change the button color or the font color to really make it "pop."

BKelly2
Participant

Agree this needs to be updated!