CMS Development

hd-hs
参加者

Placeholders for HubDB content on landing page

解決

I am using HubDB to pull data onto a landing page. The trouble I am having is that people editing the page cannot see the content in the editor view of the landing page (as the data is dynamic).

Is there any way to pull in some dummy content so that the people editing the page can at least see where the text will sit (the content is all text at the moment).

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
hd-hs
解決策
参加者

解決

Fixed this by adding a check to see if the database column had content in it. Then added an else condition which displays placeholder text.

In the landing pages editor the database content is not pulled through (so the check will never return > 1) and it therefore falls through to the 'else' condition.

{% if dynamic_page_hubdb_row.hs_parent_row.hs_name | length > 1 %} {{ dynamic_page_hubdb_row.hs_parent_row.hs_name }} {% else %} PLACEHOLDER TEXT HERE {% endif %}

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
ramanverma2005
参加者

解決

can you please explain to me how you are doing that one ?

0 いいね!
hd-hs
解決策
参加者

解決

Fixed this by adding a check to see if the database column had content in it. Then added an else condition which displays placeholder text.

In the landing pages editor the database content is not pulled through (so the check will never return > 1) and it therefore falls through to the 'else' condition.

{% if dynamic_page_hubdb_row.hs_parent_row.hs_name | length > 1 %} {{ dynamic_page_hubdb_row.hs_parent_row.hs_name }} {% else %} PLACEHOLDER TEXT HERE {% endif %}