CMS Development

FlorianStrasser
Participant

Pages in Website Pages and Landing Pages don't show

• When I go to Content > Website Pages, my pages dont show up. I just see the nav menu on top of the page, nothing else. The same happens for Content > Landing Pages.
  • Showing the Contacts, Blog entries Forms, etc works fine.
  • This issue happens only in Chrome (in Firefox it works, also in a private window in Chrome it works)
  • in the js console I get this error message:
    Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input
    in https://static.hsappstatic.net/ContentPagesUI/static-1.1584/bundles/modules_with_deps.js
  • deleting all cookies from hubspot didn't work.
  • using Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) on Windows 10
  • Does somebody has any idea how to fix that?

hubspot_pages_issue.PNG

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
JasonRosa
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@FlorianStrasser if it is working on in an incognito window in the same browser, I think it might be related to a Google extension/plugin that you may have installed on your browser (as the incognito window disables all extensions/plugins). I might try disabling your extensions one by one to see if one of those is the source of the issue. 

0 Upvotes
FlorianStrasser
Participant

@JasonRosadisabling all my extensions didn't help to solve the problem.

But somehow, since today everything works fine (with extensions enabled).

0 Upvotes
JasonRosa
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@FlorianStrasser that is a bit odd. If you run into this issue again, I'd probably recommend logging a support ticket to see what might be going on. If you haven't filed a support ticket before, there are a few different ways to do it which are highlighted in this article here (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/account/how-do-i-contact-hubspot-support). 

0 Upvotes