CMS Development

courtneyf

Page allows edits, but will not publish

Hi, I'm trying to make updates to my careers page here- https://www.mobiquityinc.com/careers

I am editing the section that says "re:Invent 2017" with the photo next to it. I have updated the text and changed the picture, and that reflects in my edit page. However, when I press publish it will not publish. I've cleared my cache and updated the page. I had Hubspot look into this and they said it has something to do with a custom module or coding. Does anyone have any suggestions about this? I'd greatly appreciate it, as I will need to change this often. I have no way of speaking to whoever created our coding. Thanks so much! 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@courtneyf, can you paste the custom module code here?

when you say it wont publish, what happens exactly?

when you update the image, copy etc, you see those changes reflected in the window?  if you click the preview and open the preview in a new window, you see the changes?

could you send a preview link with your edits as well so we can see the differences?

thanks!

d

0 Upvotes
courtneyf

Thank you for responding! We actually figured out this issue- there was a smart rule set up so when I was editing and updating, it was only changing for people looking at the site in Europe. I needed to make the same change for the US smart rule, which is why I was not seeing it as I am in the US.