CMS Development

ben-duchy
トップ投稿者

Output Too Big Exception

解決

When creating custom modules, has anyone come across this error before?

OutputTooBigException: 10005785 byte output rendered, over limit of 10000000 bytes

I had no idea there was a file size limit to custom modules!

I'm creating a new custom module that references a big HubDB table (over 580 rows and growing) and because of the size, I have embedded various conditions / lightboxes / filters etc!

This error is stopping me adding the final conditions to the page or finishing the styling.

Any help would be appreciated.

error.jpg

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
mike-ward
解決策
キーアドバイザー

Output Too Big Exception

解決

Hi @ben-duchy ,

I also didn't know there was a size limit! But if I'm reading it right, that size limit is 10 MB. That seems like a lot!

I'd check you don't have any bugs in any loops in your code that are re-rendering things many times more than they should.

Otherwise... maybe you could break up the module into smaller sub-modules?

If you can share more of the code here, maybe someone can advise in more detail - otherwise I'd raise a ticket with support and let someone take a more in-depth look.

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
mike-ward
解決策
キーアドバイザー

Output Too Big Exception

解決

Hi @ben-duchy ,

I also didn't know there was a size limit! But if I'm reading it right, that size limit is 10 MB. That seems like a lot!

I'd check you don't have any bugs in any loops in your code that are re-rendering things many times more than they should.

Otherwise... maybe you could break up the module into smaller sub-modules?

If you can share more of the code here, maybe someone can advise in more detail - otherwise I'd raise a ticket with support and let someone take a more in-depth look.

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

ben-duchy
トップ投稿者

Output Too Big Exception

解決

Hi @mike-ward,

You're absolutely right, just this minute I found a couple of bugs in the code that was trying to loop everything x5 so it was struggling and maxing out.

0 いいね!