CMS Development

david_eic
Participante | Parceiro Ouro

'Object sorting labels' on Custom Module not working

resolver

Hi,

I've been on with HubSpot support this morning about an issue I've been facing and they recommended I posted it here. I'm in the process of setting up a custom module in HubSpot's design tools.

I have a repeatable group of fields called "Blog Posts" which contains a URL field "Blog Post URL". I have set the "Object sorting label" of the repeatable group to be the field "Blog Post URL" but when editing the module within a page the labels do not update to reference the URL that has been selected.

image-1.pngimage-2.pngimage-3.png

When I've created modules in the past with the "Object sorting label" set to a text field the labels update to show the text from the text field but in this module with a URL field as the "Object sorting label" I can't get the labels to update, has anyone come across this before and does anyone know a workaround to fix it? 

Thanks very much for your help!

David

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
david_eic
Solução

resolver

Hi Isaac,

This issue was fixed by HubSpot, I went through support and they reached out to the product team who had to implement a fix.

Thanks for looking into this, sorry it took a while to get back to you.

Thanks,

David

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @david_eic.

Apologies for the delayed response.

I haven't been able to replicate this behavior in my own account. This screen recording shows how I've configured the custom module.

When I enter a value in the URL field I'm defining as the Object sorting label, the module in the sidebar reflects the new value.

If you're still seeing this issue, could you share a link to the module in your design tools?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Avaliação positiva
david_eic
Solução

resolver

Hi Isaac,

This issue was fixed by HubSpot, I went through support and they reached out to the product team who had to implement a fix.

Thanks for looking into this, sorry it took a while to get back to you.

Thanks,

David