CMS Development

AJuyal
Membro

No need to receive password field data in hubpost notification mail and hubspot data

resolver

Hi,

I have created one form and need one field as a password, I have added some javascript code for showing this as a password but now the issue is this, I do not want any user password in our Hubspot mails and HubSpot data.  No one can see these user details anywhere. Is it possible?

Can we do 2 things first if we are receiving password field data then it will show like a password(***) otherwise if not possible, it will hide.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
assi
Solução
Orientador(a)

No need to receive password field data in hubpost notification mail and hubspot data

resolver

Hi @AJuyal.

Unfortunately, what you mentioned below are imposibble.

Can we do 2 things first if we are receiving password field data then it will show like a password(***) otherwise if not possible, it will hide.

As alternative way, I think of this way: 

1. Markup the form by yourself, without using HubSpot Form
  2. Use this API to send data other than password.
  3. Send password to AWS Lambda(or any sever you prepare), hash the password, then send to hubspot using objects API.
  4. If you open a contact page in HubSpot CRM, the password is hased.

If you're using CMS Hub Enterprise Plan, you can use severless funciton intead of AWS Lambda. And just FYI, CMS Hub Enterprise has membership feature that require contacts to setup a password, and login to see private contents.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
assi
Solução
Orientador(a)

resolver

Hi @AJuyal.

Unfortunately, what you mentioned below are imposibble.

As alternative way, I think of this way: 

1. Markup the form by yourself, without using HubSpot Form
  2. Use this API to send data other than password.
  3. Send password to AWS Lambda(or any sever you prepare), hash the password, then send to hubspot using objects API.
  4. If you open a contact page in HubSpot CRM, the password is hased.

If you're using CMS Hub Enterprise Plan, you can use severless funciton intead of AWS Lambda. And just FYI, CMS Hub Enterprise has membership feature that require contacts to setup a password, and login to see private contents.