CMS Development

Tornike
Participant

No Search functionality ?

SOLVE

Hello people,

I came across a very strange bug, there is a non-existing class applied to an element; 

I tried to search the class with the properties it doesn't come up in any css files; 

Wanted to find a way to somehow search all the css files that I have in my folder but there is no such functionality...

Do you have idea how I search through every file in design tools folder? 

Thank You

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Tornike, unfortunately, this search isn't possible to my knowledge.  In your design manager, you can narrow it down by checking all the modules to see if they have Linked Stylesheets in the right-hand side panel:

Design Manager _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2020-01-13 09.51.10.png

Unfortunately, this won't help for any stylesheets that might be imported from other files.  You might be able to hunt it down via the inspector?  

DevTools - community.hubspot.com_t5_forums_replypage_board-id_designers_support_message-id_14924 2020-01-13 09.52.56.png

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @Tornike, unfortunately, this search isn't possible to my knowledge.  In your design manager, you can narrow it down by checking all the modules to see if they have Linked Stylesheets in the right-hand side panel:

Design Manager _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2020-01-13 09.51.10.png

Unfortunately, this won't help for any stylesheets that might be imported from other files.  You might be able to hunt it down via the inspector?  

DevTools - community.hubspot.com_t5_forums_replypage_board-id_designers_support_message-id_14924 2020-01-13 09.52.56.png

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
0 Upvotes