CMS Development

martaz
Participant

New local development tools and default themes

Hello,
I was wondering if the new local development features and default themes are available for use on a Marketing Pro account without the website page hosting feature (I guess that's the CMS Hub?).

Could those themes be used to create landing pages?

Thanks, Marta

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jieyintan
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @martaz

I've tested things out on my end with a Marketing Professional account, and it looks like the default themes are not available for use with only that subscription. They should be available with a CMS Hub Professional subscription though. 🙂 

That said, I was still able to set up local development tooling CLI with my account, and use that to fetch/upload files between my Marketing Professional Design Manager and my local machine!

martaz
Participant

Thank you!  So does that mean if I have access to the default themes through my developer account, I could download them locally, update as needed and use them to create landing pages for a client who does not have a CMS subscription? I have only tried to connect my developer account with my local machine so far, but it sounds like I should be able to use the CLI tool to connect to my client's account as well.

0 Upvotes