CMS Development

ADuff
Member | Platinum Partner

New Theme Modules not appearing under "Theme Modules"

SOLVE

Hi,

I've created 2 new modules in my theme, but they're not appearing under the "Theme modules" section when creating a new page using one of my templates. They are searchable and can be added to the template, but the client specifically wants to see them in the Theme Modules section. Strangly, 3 older modules I built for the theme are appearing there. And there are only 7 modules so far so I've not exceeded the 9 "spaces". Both modules have the "Make availabale in templates and pages" toggled. Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ADuff
Solution

SOLVE

Interesting, seems that Hubspot wasn't moving them into the right folder  (built in a different template and copied across) - having come out, gone back in & re-moved them to the new location they are now appearing.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ADuff
Solution

SOLVE

Interesting, seems that Hubspot wasn't moving them into the right folder  (built in a different template and copied across) - having come out, gone back in & re-moved them to the new location they are now appearing.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@ADuff 

Thanks for following up with your solution!  How were you creating your module?  When creating a module locally, I admit that I have been known to not specify the correct path to where I want it to go!

0 Upvotes
ADuff

SOLVE

I'd actually developed the module in another theme, which wasn't using DND. I'd cloned then moved and edited to work in the DND theme I'd used.