CMS Development

jimmyperceptive
メンバー

New Design Manager Feedback

解決

Hello,

So it was advised by the Hubspot support team to place my feedback on the new design manager here. Like a few other people We have got stuck with having to use the new design manager.

Feedback so far:

- When you change over to the new design manager, the sidebar flattens out/removes the folder structures for some reason and you end up with 150+ files scattered at the top level.

- The Performance with Firefox is unusable and I have been advised to use Chrome, which isn't a great solution long term.

- file extensions are missing in the sidebar so it is not easy to know what the file type is

- theres no clear access to the documentation of where stuff has moved to ( like right click menu's )

Hopefully this feedback is useful and I am happy to talk to Hubspot dev's to show examples.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add them to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
6件の返信
jwilcox
メンバー

解決

I am fairly new to Hubspot and a HTM beginner but I was able to make changes and work well in the previous design manager. I find the new Designer Manager much harder to navigate. 

0 いいね!
mkarsten
トップ投稿者

解決

There are nice features in the update, but agree the navigation has room for improvement. I like the collapsable aspect, but even when I collapse everything but the folder I'm working in, the next time I do something they all open again. The search is great, but not if I want to focus on only modules, etc.

I swtiched back to the old design for a while when I was in a rush because of the navigation... and a few other things. Have been using the new again for a while now, and like the concept, but hope HubSpot is still working on the nav.

Also ran into the html custom module not being a module option today. Frustrated that I have to create a custom module each time I want to implement one-time use custom html, which is becoming more frequent. I was hoping I could put the base code in the module, and update after I created the template, but wasn't editable. Plus, now custom modules show up in the massive list of options to add modules to templates that use to be separated out. The search is nice, but what do you search for when the naming conventions are all over the place. Did you use the best names when you first started using HubSpot? Over time this has the potential to be a nightmare to maintain. It was more efficient when the default modules were separate.

0 いいね!
bnewton
参加者 | Platinum Partner
参加者 | Platinum Partner

解決

We are also getting a huge amount of lag in chrome when changing tabs back to the design manager! 

0 いいね!
jimmyperceptive
メンバー

解決

It does not feel anywhere near production ready. Trying to do website launches is near impossible.

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add them to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
jimmyperceptive
メンバー

解決

Thanks for the feedback, i'll submit these there as well.