CMS Development

Leybold-bria
Miembro

New Design BETA - updating modules error. Cannot publish landers

Hello, 

I recently downloaded a free landing page from hubspot's marketplace and have been working to brand it and build it out for my company's uses. Unfortunately, this template must have been created before the BETA designer was released and is forcing me to update. I do not write code and am being asked to edit what seems to be a very complicated coding errors in this document. Specifically "Error: " include" is disabled" on this page: https://app.hubspot.com/beta-design-manager/4063869/modules/6036107442 I have tried to pinpoint the issue and have been unsuccessful. Please help! This is a very inconvenient issue, though one that hopefully can be simply fixed by a person who speaks HTML. 

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
MFrankJohnson
Líder intelectual

New Design BETA - updating modules error. Cannot publish landers

So we've seen this issue on a number of 'free' templates in the HubSpot Marketplace. It's now been over 6 months since HubSpot released the Design Manager in open beta (Announced 22-Jan-2018).

If a vendor hasn't updated at least SOME version of their templates to accommodate the new v2 format by now, there's a good chance support for their templates is equally lacking.

This may sound a bit extreme, but the best advice we can give is to completely avoid a vendor if they haven't updated at least SOME version of their templates (free or paid) to accommodate the new v2 format by now.

Trust, it will save you lots of grief.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com