CMS Development

gkhandelwal

Need to sync selective Contacts between Hubspot and Salesforce without changing OWD in SF

SOLVE

I am working on integrating Hubspot with Salesforce and want to sync only selected Contacts from Salesforce to Hubspot. I tried method given in this article - https://www.hubspot.com/salesforce-selective-sync to sync my contacts, however, this will require changing org wide default for Contact object from "Controlled by Parent" to "Private" in my SF org. This will have a bigger impact in the SF org and I don't want to go this route. 

Is there any other way to achieve selective sync without changing OWD settings in my SF org. 

Also, is it possible to stop the out of the box syncing of contacts between Hubspot and SF and instead use an API to send selective Contacts from SF to Hubspot?

1 Accepted solution
Kevin-C
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

Need to sync selective Contacts between Hubspot and Salesforce without changing OWD in SF

SOLVE

Hey @gkhandelwal 

Have you looked into a solution like Zapier? We use it to sync a number of systems dynmaically.

Depending on the frequency of need, a manual list based Export/Import might also work.

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Kevin-C
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @gkhandelwal 

Have you looked into a solution like Zapier? We use it to sync a number of systems dynmaically.

Depending on the frequency of need, a manual list based Export/Import might also work.

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev