CMS Development

FurqanAli
Participant

Need to make changes to the subscription pages

SOLVE

Hi there,

My website is using old subscription pages with an old header and footer from the previous theme. Do I need to create new subscription pages in the new theme I need to use the updated header and footer from the new theme in them but it doesn't allow me to add those to the old subscription pages.

Thanks  alot.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FurqanAli by chance are you using the old template creator where you build the templates in Design Tools, or are you using the new drag and drop themes?

If you're using the old templates, you'd have to manually add the header and footer to those template pages and then also make sure the code is compatible (CSS, JS, etc.)

It would look something like this:

Jnix284_0-1664195986277.png

If you're using the new themes, it sounds like you're only missing the partials in the code for the header and footer, which you could copy from one of your other pages within the same theme.

Jnix284_1-1664196134348.png

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Jnix284

SOLVE

Hi @FurqanAli have you checked to see if your new theme has subscription page templates? If so, it is likely using the header/footer for the theme already.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
FurqanAli
Participant

SOLVE

thanks for your reply I have created the subscription pages myself in my current theme. It doesn't show the header and footer.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @FurqanAli by chance are you using the old template creator where you build the templates in Design Tools, or are you using the new drag and drop themes?

If you're using the old templates, you'd have to manually add the header and footer to those template pages and then also make sure the code is compatible (CSS, JS, etc.)

Jnix284_0-1664195986277.png

If you're using the new themes, it sounds like you're only missing the partials in the code for the header and footer, which you could copy from one of your other pages within the same theme.

Jnix284_1-1664196134348.png

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @FurqanAli 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Hey, @Jnix284 @Gonzalo, can you lend any insight here?

Thank you for taking a look! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot