CMS Development

Hyazzmond

Need help creating CSS for hover image to image

Hello, can someone help me to create a custom module for landing page? We want to create an image with the headline or topic and when you hover your mouse to the image it somehow animated and clickable to show another image with a description? Thank you!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Jake_Lett
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Thank you for the mention @Jaycee_Lewis@Hyazzmond, if you are able to write HTML and CSS I have a tutorial that walks through the steps of creating a HubSpot custom module.

Or are you looking for a freelancer to build one for you? If so, you can contact me for a quote.

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Hyazzmond 👋 Welcome to our community! Thanks for your question. 

Creating a hover effect to show a different image and description involves both HTML/CSS and a bit of JavaScript. It sounds like a cool feature to have for your landing page(s).

Before we go any further, I have some questions to help our community better understand your project:

• Have you already created the HTML structure for your images and descriptions? If so, could you share the code here? Or any relevant code blocks

• Are you comfortable working with CSS and JavaScript? If not, do you have access to a developer or resources who could assist?

• Have you checked out any resources or tutorials yet for creating hover effects? For example, there are many online tutorials on how to create an image hover effect with CSS.

Additionally, have you already looked at the resources from HubSpot on creating custom modules?

I believe our Community Champion @Jake_Lett has a video or videos about this on their site as well. 

Please note, while the community is here to provide guidance and help troubleshoot, we may not be able to write the full code for you. Instead, we're here to support you in learning and growing your skills.

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes