CMS Development

lvanderpluym
Participante

Need different header CSS for certain landing pages

Hi all, 

We are a school using hubspot landing pages for our inquiry and event registration forms. This year, we are launching a section of our website dedicated solely to our Upper School, which uses a different style (white with blue text and logo left) for the header navigation menu than our main site (blue with white text and logo center). We would like to be able to mirror this alternative header style on landing pages that are clicked through this part of the site. 

In short--how can we create a new header style and pick and choose which to "assign" to each landing page? 

Thank you so much!

0 Avaliação positiva
5 Respostas 5
MFrankJohnson
Autoridade no assunto

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: How can we create a new header style and pick and choose which to "assign" to each landing page?

Short A: The simplest way is to build/use a different template for the 'special' landing pages.

Longer A:

If you're asking how to dynamically display header css for landing pages based on referrer URL ... well that's another conversation entirely.

cc: @tjoyce@Stephanie-OG

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Avaliação positiva
lvanderpluym
Participante

We are also struggling with how to create a new style template for special landing pages. Someone created our original one that was made to mimic our main website, but no one here anymore seems to remember how we did that. We can't seem to figure out how to get the CSS from our updated website into a new template. Does that makes sense?

0 Avaliação positiva
MFrankJohnson
Autoridade no assunto

>>Regarding how to dynamically display header css for landing pages based on referrer URL ...

Will need much more info around your specific use case please.

>>Regarding your original LP template created to mimic our WordPress website ...

Probably created by HubSpot during the onboarding process.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Avaliação positiva
lvanderpluym
Participante

Thank you, Frank! I think I need to hear more about changing based on referral link, AKA the "long answer." Is there any info you can provide here? Thanks so much!

0 Avaliação positiva
krishnaaditya29
Participante

Can have I the long answer, please? I want to show a different header and footer based on the referrer URL.