CMS Development

PrasadKD
Participant

Need an alternative way of development

Résolue

Hi, I want to develop a site where each and every individual can get their own resume page/portfolio page. I did this using Hubdb in hubspot. But i want to do it in wordpress. can anyone tell me the plugins i have to use?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Gold

Résolue

Hi @PrasadKD 

You can pull the information from hubSpot and HubDB into WordPress... but you will have to create custom code using the HubSpot API.

You will need to set up a Developer Account, create a HubSpot App, build a WordPress Plugin that uses OAuth to access the API.

You could use the API key to access the HubSpot API BUT I recommend you go with OAuth because HubSpot the API Keys are being deprecated.

You're in for an adventure! : )

Have fun

Mike

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

Résolue

Hi @PrasadKD 

You can pull the information from hubSpot and HubDB into WordPress... but you will have to create custom code using the HubSpot API.

You will need to set up a Developer Account, create a HubSpot App, build a WordPress Plugin that uses OAuth to access the API.

You could use the API key to access the HubSpot API BUT I recommend you go with OAuth because HubSpot the API Keys are being deprecated.

You're in for an adventure! : )

Have fun

Mike