CMS Development

liam_mccolgan
Participant

Need a post filter module to display all tags that are within multiple blogs.

I'm trying to create a post filter module for listing all the tags within certain blogs.

https://www.mention-me.com/whats-new is the main 'home page' blog, in which 4 other category blogs are pulled to in order to display them.

Issue is, we are trying to get the post filter module 'Post by tag' to show ALL tags that are attached to any post within the 4 category blogs ( which can be seen from the main page i linked). I also have the id's for each of them.

{% if module.select_blog is number %}

{% set select_blog = module.select_blog %}

{% else %}

{% set select_blog = '9502997487,9502997491,9502997492,12121518266' %}

{% endif %}

{% post_filter select_blog='{{ select_blog }}',

expand_link_text='{{ module.expand_link_text }}',

list_title='{{ module.list_title }}',

filter_type='{{ module.filter_type }}',

order_by='{{ module.order_by }}',

max_links={{ module.max_links }} %}

Is what i have with the id's for each category blog, but this displays only the tags for the page displayed, rather than all 4 blog categories at once. 

Any help with the logic for the filter by tags module would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
AlexanderData
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

good!

I have created a filter by categories as well? This is what you are looking for, of course you can then edit it with CSS and do it to your liking.

FireShot Capture 022 - Vista preliminar de diseño - HubSpot - app.hubspot.com.png

This is what you are looking for?

Regards

0 Upvotes
GrahamMazie
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Hey Liam!

It seems you can only specify one blog at a time for the "select_blog" attribute on the post_filter module. Have you tried looping through the blog_tags module for each blog and outputting the tags that way?

-Graham

0 Upvotes