CMS Development

Scubydew

Need Hubl Help

SOLVE

Need to create hubl style code on image, to have a field that I can insert a url query string. I am able to populate the fields with a query string on the form to the actual fields on the landing page. Just doesnt work on Cheque Form Module.  i.e. apply.capitalalliance.com/l1-0?company__c=[BNAME]&firstname=[FNAME]&lastname=[LNAME]&phone=[PNAME]&To%20The%20Order%20Of=[BNAME] 

2 Accepted solutions
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

Need Hubl Help

SOLVE

Unfortunately, HubSpot doesn't have a way with dealing with query strings using HUBL. You may have to resort to building your URL after parsing the query params with javascript.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Scubydew
Solution

Need Hubl Help

SOLVE

Actually it is a whole Custom Form Module they have to build which includes the image.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
tjoyce

Need Hubl Help

SOLVE

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.

0 Upvotes
Scubydew

Need Hubl Help

SOLVE

Need help writing custom form module with custom image, using Hubl programming.

0 Upvotes
tjoyce
Solution

Need Hubl Help

SOLVE

Unfortunately, HubSpot doesn't have a way with dealing with query strings using HUBL. You may have to resort to building your URL after parsing the query params with javascript.

0 Upvotes
Scubydew

Need Hubl Help

SOLVE

I talked to Smart Bug Media

They said they would have to build a custom form to lay on the image.

0 Upvotes
Scubydew
Solution

Need Hubl Help

SOLVE

Actually it is a whole Custom Form Module they have to build which includes the image.

0 Upvotes
Scubydew

Need Hubl Help

SOLVE

Added more details, I have a better understanding now and know what is required. Thanks for your motivation.

0 Upvotes