CMS Development

Jon_McLaren
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Need German Help for HubSpot Developer Chrome Extension!

Résolue

Hi I'm working on getting the HubSpot Developer Google Chrome Extension translated to German and I need some help.
If you're not familiar with the extension here's a link: https://spin.d.pr/Gy12XS

If you know German, what I need help with is correcting the translations below(if needed). These translations are from Google Translate, and could be crappy I don't speak German, so I don't know. If they are fine please just let me know with a post. You'll be helping other German speaking developers!

"HubSpot Developer Extension"

"HubSpot Entwicklererweiterung",

"Must have for HubSpot Developers, bringing quick access to commonly used query parameters, and adding convenience features to HubSpot"

Muss für HubSpot-Entwickler verfügbar sein, indem schnell auf häufig verwendete Abfrageparameter zugegriffen wird und Convenience-Funktionen zu HubSpot hinzugefügt werden

"Debug"

Debuggen

"Develop"

Entwickeln

"Debug Mode"

Debug-Modus

"Bust Cache"

Büste Cache

"Footer jQuery"

Fußzeile jQuery

"Score me!"

Schlage mich!

"grading desktop..."

Desktop testen

"grading mobile..."

Handy testen

"Documentation"

Dokumentation

"Functions"

Funktionen

"Variables"

Variablen

"Filters"

Filter

"Dark Theme"

Dunkles Thema

"Do you know English and another language? We need your help to translate the extension, please go to our GitHub."

Kennen Sie Englisch und eine andere Sprache? Wir benötigen Ihre Hilfe, um die Erweiterung zu übersetzen. Bitte besuchen Sie unseren GitHub.

Messages posted by this account have been preserved for their historical usefulness. Jon has a new profile now.
0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
breichelt
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi Jon_McLaren,

I work for the German Support here at HubSpot . I am happy to help you with your translaitons: 

• "HubSpot Developer Extension"
    "HubSpot Entwicklererweiterung"
    -> This one is correct
  • "Must have for HubSpot Developers, bringing quick access to commonly used query parameters, and adding convenience features to HubSpot" ->
    Muss für HubSpot-Entwickler verfügbar sein, indem schnell auf häufig verwendete Abfrageparameter zugegriffen wird und Convenience-Funktionen zu HubSpot hinzugefügt werden
    -> I would change this to: Ein Muss für HubSpot-Entwickler. Ein schneller Zugegriff zu häufig verwendete Abfrageparameter welche eine einfache Funktion zu HubSpot bringt.
  • "Debug" 
    Debuggen
    -> That is correct
  •  "Develop"
    Entwickeln
    -> That is correct
  •  "Debug Mode"
    Debug-Modus
    -> Correct, but not written right: Debugmodus
  • "Bust Cache"
    Büste Cache
    ->That is incorrect, there seems to be not real translation yet, but from the task it would be better to use: Cache leeren
  • "Footer jQuery"
    Fußzeile jQuery
    -> That is correct
  • "Score me!"
    Schlage mich!
    -> That is incorrect, change this to: Bewerte mich!
  •  "grading desktop..."
    Desktop testen
    -> In this situation this text would be better: Desktop Version bewerten...  
  •  "grading mobile..."
    Handy testen
    -> In this situation this text would be better: Handy Version bewerten...
  • "Documentation"
    Dokumentation
    -> That is correct 
  • "Functions"
    Funktionen
    -> That is correct
  • "Variables"
    Variablen
    -> That is correct 
  • "Filters"
    Filter
    -> That is correct
  • "Dark Theme"
    Dunkles Thema
    -> That is correct
  • "Do you know English and another language? We need your help to translate the extension, please go to our GitHub."
    Kennen Sie Englisch und eine andere Sprache? Wir benötigen Ihre Hilfe, um die Erweiterung zu übersetzen. Bitte besuchen Sie unseren GitHub.

-> I would change it to: Sprichst du Englisch und eine andere Sprache? Wir benötigen deine Hilfe, unsere Erweiterung zu übersetzen. Bitte besuche unser GitHub.

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.

Cheers,

Barbara

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
breichelt
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi Jon_McLaren,

I work for the German Support here at HubSpot . I am happy to help you with your translaitons: 

• "HubSpot Developer Extension"
    "HubSpot Entwicklererweiterung"
    -> This one is correct
  • "Must have for HubSpot Developers, bringing quick access to commonly used query parameters, and adding convenience features to HubSpot" ->
    -> I would change this to: Ein Muss für HubSpot-Entwickler. Ein schneller Zugegriff zu häufig verwendete Abfrageparameter welche eine einfache Funktion zu HubSpot bringt.
  • "Debug" 
    Debuggen
    -> That is correct
  •  "Develop"
    Entwickeln
    -> That is correct
  •  "Debug Mode"
    Debug-Modus
    -> Correct, but not written right: Debugmodus
  • "Bust Cache"
    Büste Cache
    ->That is incorrect, there seems to be not real translation yet, but from the task it would be better to use: Cache leeren
  • "Footer jQuery"
    Fußzeile jQuery
    -> That is correct
  • "Score me!"
    Schlage mich!
    -> That is incorrect, change this to: Bewerte mich!
  •  "grading desktop..."
    Desktop testen
    -> In this situation this text would be better: Desktop Version bewerten...  
  •  "grading mobile..."
    Handy testen
    -> In this situation this text would be better: Handy Version bewerten...
  • "Documentation"
    Dokumentation
    -> That is correct 
  • "Functions"
    Funktionen
    -> That is correct
  • "Variables"
    Variablen
    -> That is correct 
  • "Filters"
    Filter
    -> That is correct
  • "Dark Theme"
    Dunkles Thema
    -> That is correct
  • "Do you know English and another language? We need your help to translate the extension, please go to our GitHub."

-> I would change it to: Sprichst du Englisch und eine andere Sprache? Wir benötigen deine Hilfe, unsere Erweiterung zu übersetzen. Bitte besuche unser GitHub.

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.

Cheers,

Barbara

Jon_McLaren

Résolue

Thank you so much for your help!

I will get these translations into the extension, German speaking users will be able to use the extension in their own language very soon!

Messages posted by this account have been preserved for their historical usefulness. Jon has a new profile now.
0 Votes
Jon_McLaren

Résolue

German users we have a beta version of the extension which supports German. The production build of the extension does not yet support German but will soon. If you use the extension let us know if any translations can be improved. Our core team does not speak German so we are relying on outside help. 

The chrome extension allows you to add a developer menu to the main nav in HubSpot. A dark theme for the Design Manager, and some UI Tweaks. Out side of those features by clicking on the extension in your browser you have quick access to a cache buster, Debug Mode, the ability to test jQuery being moved to the footer, View the AMP version of your pages and posts and get a Google Page Speed score for the site you're viewing.

https://github.com/williamspiro/HubSpot-Developer-Extension/wiki/How-to-use-the-Beta-version-of-the-...

0 Votes