CMS Development

BrianT
Miembro

Navigation Bar on Landing Pages Issues & Nav Bar Design

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone could help me.

Having an issue with our navigation bar design and function. I was told to come here after speaking to the support team. 

The issue is that where I have a dropdown within a dropdown on the navigation bar (i.e. Programmes > Consumer Insights > multiple options) you can't see the options correctly - they are all overlapping. This works fine for our homepage which is hosted on wordpress. 

Secondly, the design for our navigation bar on our landing pages ( I.e. spacing etc. ) is different from our homepage. Looking to ensure they are the same in design manager?

Any help would be appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Brian

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
JanekNahm
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

Hi Brian,

It sounds like part of the required css / jquery that is present in your wordpress is not correctly implemented in your hubspot design. You could investigate this. 

A link could help to solve this.

Kind regards,

Janek 

0 Me gusta
BrianT
Miembro

Hi Janek,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you mean linking the landing page Nav bar to the wordpress one? 

Kind Regards,

Brian

0 Me gusta
JanekNahm

Hi Brian

I meant a link to the site you are trying to fix. All pages that are not hosted in Wordpress but in Hubspot need to have your style applied to. 

It may be, that the way the menu is constructed by Hubspot differs from the way your menu is constructed in Wordpress. Both menus have e.g different class names which then are not correctly referred to by your css. To check, a link would be nice. 

Kind regards,

Janek

0 Me gusta