CMS Development

Sk05
Participant

My user want to see only own website pages not another website which is not created by him

SOLVE

My requirement is simple. We have 50 different users. we going to create the page for everyone. so they want to create, view and edit and publish their own page, not others' pages with their hubspot login.

Please help us with the solutions.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Anton
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

My user want to see only own website pages not another website which is not created by him

SOLVE

Hi @Sk05, there's currently only a workaround which is kinda like the one @piersg mentioned but with a small twist/addition. A while ago one of our clients who had the exact same requirement so we've created teams(possible in Pro and Enterprise) in the user settings, added different user to different teams according to the clients requirements and then created filteres how Piers described based on team membership. 

Like "Team A can see only pages that were created by Team A", "Team B can see only pages that were created by Team B"....

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Anton
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Sk05, there's currently only a workaround which is kinda like the one @piersg mentioned but with a small twist/addition. A while ago one of our clients who had the exact same requirement so we've created teams(possible in Pro and Enterprise) in the user settings, added different user to different teams according to the clients requirements and then created filteres how Piers described based on team membership. 

Like "Team A can see only pages that were created by Team A", "Team B can see only pages that were created by Team B"....

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
Sk05
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the answer @Anton this makes sense. We will try this. Thanks once again

0 Upvotes
piersg
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Your users can do this for themselves by going to Marketing > Website > Website pages > Add view > "Created by me", and then pin that view.

Sk05
Participant

SOLVE

We know that option. but that option is like a filter to view my website page. But we required that users not see other users' pages. When the user logs in, he wants to see only the page that the user created. 

0 Upvotes
piersg
Key Advisor

SOLVE

As far as I know that's not possible.

0 Upvotes
Sk05
Participant

SOLVE

Oh ok thanks for the reply, let me find the other option to achieve this.

0 Upvotes