CMS Development

Stuartferrari12

My email signature is not displaying company logo

Can anyone assist me as my email signature is not saved in html on hubspot as it doesnt display correct when changing it to html on hubspot, so I had to keep it under the plain format.

I need my company logo to display on the signature and it isnt working. All the text copies over correct when copying the signature, its just the logo that disappears.

Your assitance is appreciated

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
jsedgwick

I actually took my signature that I have stored in my default email client, in my case gmail, I copied that into a free online HTML editor and copied the HTML into the hubspot signature box and it displayed correctly.

AParkar

Which online editer did you use @jsedgwick and can you please mention the steps you followed for this?

0 Upvotes
Stephanie-OG
Key Advisor

Hi Stuart, 

Where in HubSpot are you trying to use your signature? Marketing Emails, the CRM Signature settings... etc?

Could you please paste the HTML you're using here? There's a "</>" icon at the top of the editor that lets you paste in code. Feel free to change any information like your email address or phone number to something generic if you prefer. 

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

0 Upvotes
Stuartferrari12

Kind Regards Stuart Steele | Business Development Manager 93, Western Service Road, Wendywood, Johannesburg, 2091 | PO Box 123, Gallo Manor, 2052 Phone + 27 11 444 1033 |Fax: + 27 86 505 5761 | Cell +27 82 465 8508 stuart@flickpest.co.za | Please visit www.flickpest.co.za Join our social media Networks  Please consider the environment before printing this email. ________________________________________ Disclaimer: This email communication and any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom we have addressed the communication to and others authorized by us to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or such person's authorised representative), then: Please notify the sender of this e-mail immediately by return e-mail, or contact Flick Environmental Services on 011 444 1033 and delete this message from your system; You may not print, store, forward or copy this message or any part thereof or disclose or cause information in this message to be disclosed to any other person. While Flick endeavors to prevent loss or damage to third party systems, Flick does not accept liability for any damage, loss or expense arising from this e-mail and/or from the accessing of any files attached to this e-mail.

0 Upvotes
Stuartferrari12

Hi Stephanie. Im using the email function under Marketing on the contacts and companies section. so theres the option to save notes, send an email. My outlook is synchronised with Hubspot, so its just the logo thats not displaying on my signature

0 Upvotes
Stephanie-OG
Key Advisor

If you're referring to the option to send emails to Contacts here: 

email.png

You should be able to create your signature by following the instructions here

Pasting a signature with an image into the Simple Editor doesn't seem to work (it strips away the image) but you can add it in the tool or there's an HTML option that you can use if you have the HTML for your signature. The article also shows where to locate this.

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

Stuartferrari12

Thank you, that assists me. Ive now rather uploaded a complete jpeg image of my signature so it appears as a full signature now

0 Upvotes