CMS Development

HealthyRonin

My account has been deleted with no warning!

SOLVE

Hi there, my account (ID 6139618) seems to have been completely deleted without any warning or or email to notify me. I have had to re sign up using Google under the same email address that I first used to register.

I was quite new to using this website and connected it with my WordPress to create forms that allowed me to gather email subscribers, and it seems once I was finally getting a few that I could start using email marketing on, I have been denied login to my account, with attempts stating that my account doesn't exist.

This has further more prevented me from using or managing hubspot on my website, despite the fact that a pop-up will still appear! I have tried clearing my web browser cache, deactivating and reactivating the plugin and even using a different web browser entirely.

Please can someone with the correct authority contact me so I can get this fixed... I'm quite upset that my work using hubspot has now been potentially deleted and I can't send emails to subscribers.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ashleyidesign
Solution
Top Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Hey,

I think your best course of action would be to get in touch with HubSpot support, as they'll be able to take a look at your account. 1-888-HUBSPOT

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
ashleyidesign
Solution

SOLVE

Hey,

I think your best course of action would be to get in touch with HubSpot support, as they'll be able to take a look at your account. 1-888-HUBSPOT

0 Upvotes
HealthyRonin

SOLVE

Yeah but they make it difficult to even find out how to contact their support, or so it seems. I'm going to have to stick to this one, I've already made new forms so I may as well.

0 Upvotes