CMS Development

john_madden
Participant

My Hubspot form regularly appears below footer for my customers (Wordpress site)

SOLVE

Hi all, 

I have a form made up in HubSpot, and I have the form code pasted in to an element in the visual builder. 
50% of the time the form loads correctly, but 50% of the time it loads well below the fold, underneath the footer of the page. This is pretty much unacceptable considering our visits/form completion % is poor enough as is. 

Has anyone encountered anything like this before? Or are there any work-arounds, plugins, or alternate ways of going about this that might help the form load better?

Thanks, 

John

1 Accepted solution
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

My Hubspot form regularly appears below footer for my customers (Wordpress site)

SOLVE

@john_madden -

I have seen this when I accidentally have the same form included in the page twice. I forgot I had a popup that contained the form as well. It's best to assign the form to a custom classed or ID div if you are reusing the same form. We can confirm that functionality if you have a link to your page or page preview.

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
tjoyce
Solution

SOLVE

@john_madden -

I have seen this when I accidentally have the same form included in the page twice. I forgot I had a popup that contained the form as well. It's best to assign the form to a custom classed or ID div if you are reusing the same form. We can confirm that functionality if you have a link to your page or page preview.

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.

john_madden
Participant

SOLVE

Sorry for delay replying

That's done the trick. I was using a visual web editor which hid the dupe iteration of the form for "ease of use"! Not very easy in this instance. Smiley Wink

Thanks @tjoyce for the tip

john