CMS Development

jau
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Multiple instances of same custom module on landing page

解決

Still looking for a solution for this issue I ran into last year.

To clarify I am not looking for a repeater field. What I need to be able to do is on any given landing page, that is using a template with flexible columns, be able to use the SAME custom module more than once on that page(and those individual instances have their own content). Yes you can currently drop the same module on the page in various locations, however the front end does not differentiate the varying content in those instances.

Also imagine these being placed in different sections of the page altogether(hence why I can't use the repeater functionality).

I hope someone out there has found some workaround for this! Fingers crossed

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jau
解決策
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Looks like they updated since my last community thread, awesome to see it's working this way now!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
ashleyidesign
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Hey there, I've used multiple custom modules on the same page with different content before, and it was just a matter of adding the module to the page and editing, nothing fancy needed. What's the link to the page you're working on, or the code for the custom module? Feel free to email me as well: ashley@ashleyidesign.com

0 いいね!
jau
解決策
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Looks like they updated since my last community thread, awesome to see it's working this way now!

0 いいね!