CMS Development

decidingfactor

Moving Video on Created Page

I have created this page on Hubspot where the HTML has been taken from an already existing URL (http://unbouncepages.com/vendorinsight-vendor-risk-management-solution-simplified/) but I cannot move the video to the right of the page. I have tried different coding but did not work. Can you please help. The site on Hubspot is https://app.hubspot.com/design-previewer/3826647/code/6122237271

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Stephanie-OG
Key Advisor

I'm afraid only users logged in to your account have access to that URL. However, if you click on "Preview" in the upper right-hand corner, the "Preview without display options" should generate a public link that Community members can view.

Stephanie O'Gay GarciaHubSpot Design / Development / Automation

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

0 Upvotes
decidingfactor

0 Upvotes
Stephanie-OG
Key Advisor

Thank you for sending over the link. 

There's a container around the video with id #lp-pom-image-325.

#lp-pom-image-325 {
    display: block;
    background: rgba(255,255,255,0);
    -pie-background: rgba(255,255,255,0);
    left: 13px;
    top: 16px;
    z-index: 57;
    position: absolute;
}

The "left" is what's causing it to appear on the left. If you switch that to "right: 13px", for example, it moves to the right. 

However, there appear to be some other issues with the page. Have you considered migrating it over to HubSpot drag-and-drop templates?

HubSpot will often migrate a set number of pages for you and set you up with some LP templates. They're often basic but you can also find other templates on the Marketplace or get a web developer (there are plenty of us on the Community) to build or tweak one for you. 

Stephanie O'Gay GarciaHubSpot Design / Development / Automation

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!