CMS Development

franmassarotti

More space between lines of the form

SOLVE

Hi everyone!

This is the link of the landing page I'm edititing: https://app.hubspot.com/content/5240312/edit/34424237459/content

I don't know how to add more space between the lines of the form. I have no knowledge in CSS. I would like to set a  margin: 15px 0; but I can´t find the stylesheet of the form.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Katelyn_Eklund
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @franmassarotti !

This should be achievable via the 'Styles' tab when editing this page. 

If you click on the form to open up the module on the left-hand sidebar, then click the 'Styles' tab across the top, it will look like this:

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 13.44.35.png

Once here choose the 'Fields' tab and open up the 'Alignment and Spacing' option. In this section, you'll be able to control the padding and margin for the form fields on this page (Do keep in mind, however, that this padding and margin are not mobile responsive at the moment so avoid using high numbers, but 15px should be fine).

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 13.45.23.png

I hope that this helps, let me know how you get on! 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Katelyn_Eklund
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @franmassarotti !

This should be achievable via the 'Styles' tab when editing this page. 

If you click on the form to open up the module on the left-hand sidebar, then click the 'Styles' tab across the top, it will look like this:

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 13.44.35.png

Once here choose the 'Fields' tab and open up the 'Alignment and Spacing' option. In this section, you'll be able to control the padding and margin for the form fields on this page (Do keep in mind, however, that this padding and margin are not mobile responsive at the moment so avoid using high numbers, but 15px should be fine).

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 13.45.23.png

I hope that this helps, let me know how you get on! 🙂 

GBabayan
Participant

SOLVE

Hi there, I also want to add a spacing between the lines. But the feature you have mentioned doesn't exisit in the Form > Style & Preview page. How we can fix it now?