CMS Development

mathiasmadsen
Participant

Module not visible in Drag n' Drop sidebar

SOLVE

Hi, I've been looking through the documentation and the community forum but haven't found my way around this bug yet. Hope someone out there can help me out.

I have 2 Hubspot portals (one for dev, one for prod). Yesterday I made 2 new local modules in dev and copied them both to the prod portal. Both modules are copied to 'Design Tools', but only one of the modules is found in the drag n' drop sidebar for my Page template. The main difference between the modules is that a background image is added as an asset to the modules that isn't visible in the sidebar.

I appreciated any help and ideas for this problem 🙂

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
mathiasmadsen
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Ok, I figured it out.. This is kinda embarasing, but here it goes. When you add a group, it looks as if the 'label' will be the name for the new group. So I ended up adding another name for the module. And since we had 156 modules, I didn't spot the new module named 'Left Block'.

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 15.27.37.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
mathiasmadsen
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Ok, I figured it out.. This is kinda embarasing, but here it goes. When you add a group, it looks as if the 'label' will be the name for the new group. So I ended up adding another name for the module. And since we had 156 modules, I didn't spot the new module named 'Left Block'.

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 15.27.37.png

JanetArmstrong
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Make sure that they are both designated for the same purpose. I had the same problem and realized one was supposed to be for blogs and wouldn't show up for pages... 

0 Upvotes
mathiasmadsen
Participant

SOLVE

Both are set for Pages, so that shouldn't be the problem 😕

Thanks for your suggestion, though.

0 Upvotes